To ensure that your assets are performing at the best possible level there is a free flow of information to inform you.
http://www.imf.org - The International Monetary Fund gathers world data, offers global reviews and economic forecasts
http://www.un.org - The United Nations’ Economic and Social Council has offers research on world and local trends
http://www.morningstar.co.uk - Morningstar can offer real investment data and the opportunity to create your “dream” portfolio and see how it behaves. This is the website which you can use when measuring the vexpected olatility of your investments
To make it easier for our clients and as a result of his years of experience Robert Noble-Warren has wriiten his own book on what a savvy investor should know and understand before investing. Together with the company guide called 'Key Risks for Clients 2010-2030' these cover the basic information needed when managing one's own assets.
- Private Wealth Management – Robert Noble-Warren
- Key Risks for Clients 2010-30 - Robert Noble-Warren
For many private clients money is not simply a 'saved amount' but a resource, that has moral, ethical obligations towards onself and the family. Hence we have found a lot of other publications helpful in understanding how to conduct and present our findings to clients. Perhaps you can find some of these helpful:
- The Physics of Finance – James Owen Weatherall
- Your Money or Your Life – Alvin Hall
- The Price of Inequality – Joseph E. Stiglitz
- The Wealth of Nations - Adam Smith
- Race for Riches - Jeremy Seabrook
- Small is Beautiful - E.F.schumacher
- The State We Are In - Will Hutton
- Money, Heart and Mind - William Bloom